The 21st Century Library
- YALSA’s Teen Programming HQ and School Library Journal’s Teen Librarian Toolbox are full of ideas and examples of dynamic teen programs.
- The Future of Library Services For and With Teens: A Call to Action and YALSA’s Teen Programming Guidelines should be required reading for today’s teen services librarians.
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) funded many early library learning labs, which you can read about in Learning Labs in Libraries and Museums: Transformative Spaces for Teens.
- YALSA recently revised the Teen Services Competencies for Library Staff to reflect the changing role of libraries in teens’ lives.
- Project Outcome hosts a wealth of information, advice, and resources for developing, measuring and reporting outcomes specifically in a public library setting.
- A 2015 article from Library Journal titled Outcomes, Impacts, and Indicators provides an in-depth look at developing program outcomes in a library.
- DIY Learn has created a free, two-hour online class devoted exclusively to understanding and developing a theory of change.
- YALSA provides sample learning outcomes in several different categories in Teens First: Basic Learning Outcomes.